Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Owls in Love

We are having cupcakes and punch at the church after the wedding and want everyone to have a small favor. I found these owls at Crafts 'n Things magazine and know Sarah loves owls.
Printed some on lavender paper and cut them out with one of my fancy punches to glue on seed packets we found on clearance at JoAnn Fabrics.
Used glue dots to stick them on and covered up the wording that won't be necessary. Now I need to either put something on the top or fold them over so they stand up on each table.
Also got the ribbons on the bubbles. We've always loved bubbles and I just may need to make a batch of solution for the wedding picnic. I have all sorts of huge wands from my last day of school celebrations. We always loved making bubbles as large as bowling balls. They're magical~☺!! Hmmm...will have to ask Sarah and Alex if they want to act like little kids.

4 comments:

sarah said...

you know we do. ;-)

My Cottage Charm said...

I LOVE the seed packet idea! :) I'm sure everyone is super excited about the big day! I love bubbles too...wish I lived close enough, I'd come play too! :)
I bet you're excited about the IKEA that's coming..I wish we had one closer. The one we went to is over an hour away. I love going..I could camp out in that place. (I mean they have food, beds and bathrooms...what else would I need!) lol
Hugs
Missy

Donna said...

This is a great idea! Love the seed packets. I also like the idea of having the big wands for bubbles. It is going to be so much fun at the wedding :)
Hugs,
Donna

Remington said...

What a GREAT idea!