Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Crystals and Pearls

It's been a while since I've made any jewelry - got these four necklaces finished for the bridesmaids.
Swarovski crystals and pearls.
They look so much prettier in person and have lots more sparkle! They are on a long runner I found at GW. I doubt that it was ever used as it's in perfect condition.

On to a necklace for Sarah.

10 comments:

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Marilyn...

Oooh...they are just gorgeous, my friend! I enlarged your photo so I could get an up-close look! The bridesmaids will love their beautiful pearls and cyrstals! Looks like your having fun, dear friend! Thank you for sharing your pretties with us...what a talented lady you are!

Love ya,
Chari

sarah said...

they're so pretty. i made some good color choices! thanks for your hard work making them. <3

Salmagundi said...

I didn't know you made jewelry! I always drool at the stuff in the jewelry aisle at JoAnn's & Hobby Lobby; but don't have an idea about how to start. Pretty runner, too. Sally

Rebecca Nelson said...

What gorgeous find. I want to SEE more of YOUR JEWELRY!

xoRebecca

Remington said...

AWESOME! You are very talented!

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Oh, those fortunate ladies! The necklaces are beautiful, and the GW runner is quite a find!
- Susan

Ann Summerville said...

Beautiful.
Ann

Donna said...

These necklaces are beautiful! The bridesmaids will love them :) I can't wait to see the brides!
Hugs,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Hi! I haven't been out in virtual blog world lately - been catching up a little today and doing Pink Saturday w/Beverly. Thought I'd stop by and see how you're doing. Pretty necklace. That's a nice treat for the bridesmaids (and bride). And, I love the tiers of shells. I love seashells. I love collecting them on the beach too. I'm working both my Google and WordPress blogs now, so you can find me either place. I'll try to get by more often! Take care, Hugs and love, Jenn

Deanna said...

Absolutely gorgeous!