Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Friday, June 3, 2011

The End

Pots are finished. Last nine this morning. The end...except for a few perennials that need to be planted, but I won't count them. And the weeds, and moving a few plants, and mowing again and again. I love to work in the yard.
I need to bring some more watering cans around to the front. I moved these three last summer and ran out of ambition.

I might be going to the big city tomorrow to paint. Ali's house was broken into last night and wires were cut and bathroom pipes were ruined and flooded the bathroom in the basement. Sarah thinks we will be able to work on the main floor and flood people will have to evaluate the damage this afternoon. GRRRR! They need to camp out and put BUSTER on patrol!
Or should I hire my friend, Remington? Buster and BooBoo get along just fine, so he and Rem should be able to handle those intruders and scare the pants off of them.

2 comments:

Donna said...

I had rather work in the yard too! Put me on a riding lawn mower any day :) The pots are going to be beautiful and I adore your watering cans.
Sorry about the break-in ... just awful!
Hugs,
Donna

Rose Garden Malevik said...

Nice Dog :)
and do not miss

S
A
T
U
R
D
A
Y

S
H
O
W

O
F
F

WELCOME :)
HÃ¥kan ( The Roseman)