Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Volunteers

It seems Johnny One Note is here. Another pink flower. This one is a  volunteer. A soothing color that is softer than the original plant whose name I don't remember. It is not as memorable as David, my white phlox. The other volunteer is darker. Of the three pink plants I like this the most. It will be fun to see what happens next year as the volunteers are not exact copies of the mother plant.
 Do I grow anything else besides pink flowers?

Yes, I do.
But it's what is pretty right now.

So Darol, when you read this you are seeing ANOTHER pink one from my garden!!

♥♫

7 comments:

sarah said...

that is a nice pink. did you learn how to use the camera yet?

Donna said...

Love the pink volunteer! You have a really green thumb.
Have a good weekend.
Hugs,
Donna

Remington said...

WOWZERS! They are beautiful!

Jan Hermann said...

Oh how pretty!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment Marilyn!! Have a great week!

Jan ♥

Deanna said...

Pink flowers have my vote!
Love 'em,
d

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Girlfriend all pink is fine with me!!

Carol

Annesphamily said...

Pink is so pretty!