Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fairy Towers

When my patience with painting was about gone, I stopped and played with some glue and glass.
I had been buying CHEAP glass things while thrifting and saving them to make "art" for my garden. I think I'll call these my fairy towers and hope we don't get any hail to break them.
♥♫

10 comments:

Salmagundi said...

What a fun project -- I can just see the sun shining on them in your garden! Do you go back to work tomorrow? I know Mike has registration tomorrow, then kids in class on Thursday. Short summer!!! Sally

Al said...

What a neat idea, they look good.

Bernideen said...

Great idea- very cute!

Donna said...

Love them! What kind of glue do you use? Very creative!
Hugs
Donna

The Little White Clothing Company said...

I've tagged you in the One Lovely Blog Award
Here's my post: http://www.home.suemarie.co.uk/2012/08/one-lovely-blog-award.html
I look forward to seeing yours! If you choose to join in :)
Sue xx

Rebecca Nelson said...

Very, very cute! How inspirational you are. Singing all the way to my stash of GLUE!

xoRebecca

Remington said...

These are so cute! I think my fairies would love them! I'll have to show them the pics! Thanks!

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

What a clever idea - I'm sure those garden fairies will take pleasure in sheltering under these towers. :)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

You made me laugh...Yes lets hope it does not hail! Cute project!

Carol

Deanna said...

Dear One, A very neat idea. Pretty!

Would you consider creating a really tall fairy tower for inside your home?

Whimsical pretties,
d