Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Constant Care

Rubber hoses are a good thing! If I had to fill these watering cans every day to water my flowers, I might finish about ten o'clock. As it is, I can haul my hose around and be done rather quickly with my 50 + pots.
I can even fill my bird baths super quickly, too. Can you see it below? It is right behind my David Phlox and in front of the red flowers with a reflection of the bricks.
If I can talk Alex into finding the cords to his camera that he promised I can have, I will be able to take clearer pictures. Still wanting a new camera, however, his will be the right price!
♥♫

5 comments:

Pamela said...

My husband appreciates the ease of rubber hoses, too. And we've had to water, water, water in our drought. Your flowers are beautiful!

Salmagundi said...

Lots of work -- right?? I'm thankful I have Bob out in that sun working away. Are you counting down now for school? Mike said he was going to start going over to school this week for a little preparation time. Time goes so fast. Sally

The Polka Dot Closet said...

50 pots....Oh girlfriend that sounds like a lot of work, but it is soo pretty!

Carol

My Cottage Charm said...

Hey Darlin'! :)
Your cabinets look wonderful!! I'm so proud of you for taking on such a huge task...and right before school too! :-D
I was tickled with my little skeleton key picture...and you're right, it was burning hot going to yard sales! I was glad I braved the heat that day though, I found some great stuff! (and no, you're not lazy...just smarter than me!) lol
Have a great day!
(and yes, rubber hoses are a wonderful invention!)
Missy

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed seeing you over on my blog earlier - thanks for stopping by! I love your garden and bird bath. Are you guys on water restrictions? I lived in Aurora and remember there were restrictions. Had never "heard of such a thing" til then. We always bought a "Colorado Fan Spray" to water the yard by hand or poked in the ground w/the optional stake. I lived in Arvada, Denver and Aurora in under what was it, 2 years? I guess it has a story to it!

Anyway -we've got various water restrictions and some of them require watering from a can. Mostly having to stick between certain hours, etc., depending on how severe the drought at the time. Looking for rain soon- we hope.

School's starting soon, are you ready?

Til next time . ..