Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Monday, May 7, 2012

May Flower Moon

Last weekend I went out the back door and saw the Flower Moon was hiding behind the old cottonwood trees by the big ditch. It was a very cold, windy night so I tried going out to lean on the dog house. The wind was too wild and all the pictures were one big blue. Then I walked back to the house and leaned on it and took one more picture. It's not great, but I like the yellow ribbons at the top. How did that happen?? I'll never tell 'cuz I don't have a clue!
Tiny pansies blooming now.
The very last of the tulips.
A miniature rose that was not doing well in a plastic pot, so I put it in a clay one until its spot in the garden is ready. I can't resist them at the grocery store.
I went to our High School FFA plant sale last weekend and brought home a trunk load of plants for my mom, Sarah and Alex, and for my garden. Broke a tooth, again, and didn't get anything accomplished in the yard. Won't get to visit the dentist until Wednesday, so most likely will just be tolerating life in general until then.

8 comments:

Salmagundi said...

Take care of that tooth - not much longer and you can enjoy your yard full time! Sally

Donna said...

Gorgeous flowers but take care of your teeth :)
Hugs,
Donna

sarah said...

the tiny pansies are so cute. see everyone else is getting on you to fix the tooth too! ;-) love you

Remington said...

Very nice flowers....hope your tooth will be okay....take care, my friend!

Beth said...

I hope your tooth problems go away....not fun! Beautiful flowers!

Linda M. said...

Hello Marilyn, Happy Pink Saturday and wishing you a wonderful mother's day too. Your flowers are beautiful. Thanks for your visit and comments. I'm one of your new followers.
Joyous Wishes, Linda

Annesphamily said...

I think my dentist is from Fort Morgan! His name is David Geck and he is the very best and works at the University Hospital Dental school too. But all in all I do not like the dentist! It is not my favorite thing. Good luck with your tooth. Have a beautiful week and enjoy your garden when you can.

i beati said...

pink and blue just sell it in a garden for me