Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Today's Flowers

The blue flax comes up willy-nilly and I let it because it's random. Like most of my posts.
The only other new blooming plant is this. I think it's eurphorbia. It came from my mom's garden and now it is taking over. Some will need to be moved to a new location where I want to keep weeds down.
The allyssum, petunias, and lobelia came from the FFA greenhouse. I also have some purple verbena and yellow marigolds to plant. Lobelia is always so pretty in everyone else's garden, so I'll see how it grows for me this year.
The plants are always so healthy looking, but they need to get used to being outside. It should be nice tomorrow so some may get transplanted.
This is my only geranium that I brought in last fall. It will need to go out and get used to a new environment, too.
I'm linking to Today's Flowers. You will be able to see flowers from all over the globe. ♥♫

9 comments:

sarah said...

your post reminded me i need to go bring my plants! marigolds are stinky but pretty.

Kathy said...

I love the pink geranium!

DeniseinVA said...

Thank you for sharing these delightful flowrs, such pretty colors.

My Cottage Charm said...

Hi Marilyn!
I'm glad you enjoyed my 100 things about me, it was fun trying to come up with that much stuff! lol (the last 15 were a little harder, I'm not used to thinking about me for that long! LOL)
I love all your flowers........I have 6 of that same pink geranium. I love em! :-) I am having mole or maybe they're vole problems in my veggie garden...makes me mad! ( I guess you already knew that, you read my list) hee hee hee I'm having trouble getting rid of those pesky little critters! Anyway, your flowers are lovely and look very happy. :) I like the little blue flower that's taking over, it's so sweet.
Better run
Have a blessed day
Melissa

Willa said...

Love the Geranium,They are so pretty!!!

Gwyn said...

Greetings from Alaska!
Marilyn, your flowers are beautiful. I've never seen Blue Flax before. I just planted some lobelia with my petunias. They tend to prefer full shade to partial sun here.
Have a wonderful day. God be with you.:)

Nance said...

It looks like your garden will be bursting with colors once these are planted in the ground, Marilyn! keep us posted! :)

Tina Schiefer said...

Beautiful flowers. Read your other post about the SPRING snow!!! Seems the weather all around the country has been strange this year...

Thanks for stopping by...can't wait to see what you find and re-purpose on the "farm".

Kim said...

Beautiful!! I have blue flax in my garden also- I do the same and let it grow where it wants to- I love it so! I so enjoy seeing your garden photos ♥