Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Tea Time Tuesday


When my godmother moved from her home last year, I helped my cousin do the sorting and organizing for the estate sale.
I asked if I would be able to have this tea cup with my favorite flowers on it.
My cousin was very gracious about letting me bring it home. Violets are also the flower of the month for my birthday!
After coming home later than usual, I enjoyed more violets in bloom. Waiting for them each spring, knowing they WILL come up again, reminds me of my "word" believe. It's my signature picture, although why only part of it shows on some comments is beyond me! Then on other comment pages the whole word appears...I am not going to try to fix it because when I do that, things disappear!

If you were to come have tea with me, you'd see believe in several places. They all have helped me this past year to remember and know...
He that believes and is baptized shall be saved. Mark 16:16a

Please visit Sandi's Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage. She is a blessing to me! ♥♫

7 comments:

Mimi said...

HI!!!!
I love that dainty tea cup, what a great treasure!!!SO happy you got to keep that one!!!
I love your violets, my Grandmother's name was Violet, I wish I had named one of my daughter's Violet, even as a middle name, it is so lovely!!!
I also love the word BELIEVE
have it all over my house!!!!
hugs,
jamie
I agree Believe in all things!!!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Marilyn,
Your teacup is very sweet and a precious treasure! I'm so happy you got to keep it. I like the word "Believe" also. It is a very important word and one which says a lot about you. I believe in Jesus and I'm so glad you do too! Thank you for sharing today and for joining me for Tea Time Tuesday. Hope you have a lovely week filled with Sonshine.

Blessings,
Sandi

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

That is a beautiful violet teacup! I love violets, they are so fresh and simple. Very pretty!

Unknown said...

Oh what a pretty cup and how special it was that you could keep it. I am sure it will be many memories to come!
Believe..yes an amazing word!
Happy T,
Lorena

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

What a dainty and sweet tea cup! Believe is one of those power words and yes, I do BELIEVE!!
Debbie

Martha's Favorites said...

Amen Sister! Love the tea cup. It is stunning and what special memories. Have a wonderful day. God bless you, Martha

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Marilyn! Your cup and saucer are beautiful! Love all the beautiful purples to be found in all the violets and lilacs in bloom these days! ~tina