Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Gratitude

February seems to be an appropriate time to share something with the friends that help me with things that I never had to do by myself.
Things like getting the windshield wipers replaced, putting a new battery in both cars, fixing flat tires, changing the oil in the John Deere and making sure it runs so I can mow my lawn and the pasture grass. And a couple of my dear friends from school that will come and get me and/or take me home when there are random transportation issues!
So while my mom was staying with me while my brother was on a trip, I mixed up my cookie dough and started baking some cookies. I'm not finished and need to bake more later this afternoon because I have been blessed by many friends.  I was thrilled to discover the cute paper plates in the Easter aisle at W-Mart. I love the pink gingham and got green plates, too.


♥♫


4 comments:

sarah said...

The cookies are so yummy! Loved meeting you for lunch.

Deanna said...

Marilyn, I think you're a very brave Lady to do all of this stuff.

God bless,
d

Donna said...

Cookies look delicious! You are sweet to bake for those who help you.
Hugs,
Donna

Stephanie said...

How adorable! I love your plates with the cookies and York Peppermint Patties (I have a weakness for Yorks)....haha :)

Have a wonderful Monday.

Hugs,
Stephanie