Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Bittersweet

Time for the final valentine cards 
of my teaching career... 
Found almost everything I needed in my sweet "suitcase" from a giveaway several years ago that was sent by Bernideen. BTW, she has fabulous giveaways! With all my leftovers from years past, I had enough cards for all my  kids,

except the kindergartners.
This year because of scheduling issues I am in-class support for both the kindergarten teachers. So with 50 cards to make I got busy with the card stock, printer, and some cute stickers. Yes, I know it would have been cute to spell BEE, but "kinder kids" need to learn their words the correct way.
I didn't have enough stickers so each class will either have bees or bugs!
Happy 
Valentine's 
Day!!

♥♫

6 comments:

Salmagundi said...

You elementary teachers really have a gift for making those kids feel special - so much time and patience involved. Years ago, I substituted in elementary - I couldn't handle it, so I know just how dedicated you are. I'm sure you will be missed next year. Sally

Bernideen said...

Darling - glad this case is like the gift that keeps on giving! Your cards are darling!!!!!

Deanna said...

May you have a sweet Valentine's Day! All the sweet children must warm your heart all the days of the week and beyond. You are a blessed Lady.

Your cards are cute!
d

Donna said...

You have been a busy bee! So cute.
Happy Valentine's Day.
Hugs,
Donna

Remington said...

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Unknown said...

So Darling Marilyn! You are so creative. Thanks for stopping by and see what I have been up to! I have a daughter who is school to be a teacher, they hold a special place in my heart!
Be blessed by sweet friend!
Lorena