Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Blocked

Checking the weather out the backdoor is something this farm girl does during a storm.
When I saw that the snow had blown up against the storm door and was blocking the view, I thought it was so pretty with the dark interior and the outside light shining.  Now about eight hours later, the snow has started falling off and I can see the drifts out the back door.

Parts of the high country (mountains) were to have deep snow. Out here on the plains, there isn't always a lot, and that which we do manage to get blows into drifts. I can find beauty in most things of nature, but shoveling snow diminishes my appreciation for it.
♥♫

10 comments:

Salmagundi said...

Beautiful picture!! It's Colorado -- it will melt by noon. Hopefully!! Sally

Jan Hermann said...

I love the photo and I love snow, as long as I don't have to drive in it much - or shovel it...so I know what you mean!!

Jan ♥

Karen said...

Such a beautiful photo!

Donna said...

Gorgeous picture! I love to see snow but always glad to see it melt.
Hugs,
Donna

Rose H (UK) said...

A winter wonderland indeed o)
Rose H
x

Remington said...

SNOW? I am on my way! See you soon!

Al said...

I wish we'd had some snow, we hardly got a dusting. That is a pretty shot.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh my, I grew up in Minnesota so even though I live in Orlando now I am no stranger to snow! Oh, I hated shoveling it though!

Carol

Deanna said...

Dear Marilyn,
Snow is beautiful to look at while standing inside. Shoveling it would cause me to heat up and long for Spring.

Pretty picture though!
d

Annesphamily said...

Stay warm! The cold weather has returned! Brrr......