Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Winner

Congratulations!

The box of "Littles for Leap Year" is going to travel across the United States to Florida! Sandy, from Ibeati is the winner! I've sent an email to get her address and will be sending the box on its way asap. Like me, she is in Education, so it seems we have a bit in common! I need to find out if Sandy lives near any sugar sand beaches. I still need some of that sand for a project.

3 comments:

Remington said...

Congrats to the winner!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Congratulations to Sandy, a home state girl, I live in Orlando. You commented on my bathroom vanity, I actually got it at Lowes and it was inexpensive. Check out the box stores! Have a great weekend

Carol

Annesphamily said...

Congrats to that lucky lady Sandy! Hope you get the sand you need!