Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving Thanks

Expressing my gratitude for my family and friends is important to me this week of Thanksgiving. Especially letting my blogging friends, from places I've never been in this wonderful world, know how dear you all are to me. Your visits, kindness and comments have helped me tremendously during the past two years since I've had to live Plan B of my life.
May you and your families have a safe, warm, blessed Thanksgiving!

And to start your celebration here is a link to a video I watched this morning. Please click and you should be able to watch it. Sorry, I've never learned how to add one to a post. It just made me smile because the mom is so sweet.♥♫

8 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

A lovely picture. I'm very thankful for so many things, and my blogging friends are part of my blessings. Happy Thanksgiving!

Remington said...

I am very thankful you are my friend! Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy!

Salmagundi said...

Hope you have a great couple of days off. Mike will be home for 48 hours - he has to get back to announce the game on Saturday. Guess it's pretty exciting for Wiggins! Take care, Sally

Al said...

I hope you also have a great Thanksgiving, there are many things I have to be thankful for.

i beati said...

you too !!

Annesphamily said...

I hope your day was delightful and your weekend will be wonderful! Life can serve us some bitter dishes! we are all blessed for good family,friends and kindness. Glad to know you here. One of these days we need to get the Colorado bloggers together for a nice lunch! Hugs Anne

Anonymous said...

I was so excited when I found you'd joined to follow my blog!
WOW! Sixteen followers!

Cher' Shots said...

We have indeed been blessed beyond our wants and needs. We had a quite Thanksgiving at home but will be with family at Christmas. Enjoy your holiday season.
'hugs from afar'