Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Squirrel Condo and More Minis

Last weekend when I went to help with my new great niece, we were able to see this huge squirrel nest outside in the front yard.
My dad used to love watching the squirrels at home, but we never saw anything like this. Jinny told us someone climbed a ladder and looked in an said it is quite a fancy critter condo! I was satisfied using my imagination because I was NOT going to climb a ladder to peek in.
I had to include these early blooming mini iris from the middle of April. They don't wait for me to clean and only bloom for a short time.
Cool weather with rain likely. The violets will like that!

2 comments:

beyondbaffled said...

Wow, a squirrel nest? I have never seen anything like that. There are a few squirrels who have taken up residence in my attic though, but I'm much too afraid to go up there!

DeniseinVA said...

That's a really big nest, I don't think I would be sticking my nose in there either ;) Great photos, very enjoyable! Thanks for visiting and asking about Today's Flowers. It starts every Sunday at 2.00 p.m. (GMT). If you title your post Today's Flowers, it will be easier for people to find when they link back to you and even easier if you leave your post address in the link box provided at the Today's Flower's site. If you need to ask any more questions you can reach me at luvinwildlife@gmail.com and I will be happy to help in any way I can.