Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Dainty Daffodils


I'm so happy when I go out in the morning to see the daffodils blooming. These are my favorites.
They last a long time with our very cool mornings.
The pale yellow contrasts so well with the darker trumpet.
The tulips are budding now and will be next. I like the fact that they don't all bloom at the same time and stretch the season.

Thanks to Today's Flowers for hosting this event. ♥♫



5 comments:

My Cottage Charm said...

lovin' the daffodils! :)
I came over to tell you about my giveaway..wanted to make sure you had a chance to put your name. :) You're more than welcome to tell all your buddies about it too..the more the merrier!
Have a great day!
Melissa

Kim said...

So beautiful! I think I need to plant some daffodils this fall- they really are so cheerful. I'm so glad you posted more pictures of yours so we can enjoy them too ♥

DeniseinVA said...

These are really beautiful daffodils, thank you so much for sharing them.

Mimi said...

HI!!!!
Those flowers are amazing, isn't God just the best to create so many beautiful things for us to enjoy!!!!
Love the quilt displays too!!!!
Have a blessed week
hugs,
jamie

Anonymous said...

I was by the other day and read your post but I was in a hurry and didn't comment. Nice flowers. I've just been loving spring! I'm glad my little pink post was just what you needed. Our sky is sunny and it's windy instead of breezy. The Dog Dude so hates the wind monster ... See you next time. Jenn