Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Straight to the Heart

Please enjoy visiting The Brambleberry Cottage for 14 Days of February. Today's posts are all about hearts.

I would say I have LOTS of hearts around the house. These are on the soffit above the kitchen cupboards. They go around three sides of the kitchen and are dust catchers that I don't climb up to clean very often.

This copper mold is on the fourth wall with a lot of other 'stuff'. I don't have huge dramatic pieces; instead, I have many smaller things that I tend to find or collect.
This lacey heart was in the bedroom but had to be taken down to take a picture of because the location was too difficult to get a picture of on the wall. Besides, it needed a dusting, too!
These are in the kitchen by the sink and it would have made more sense to put this with the other kitchen hearts, except I need to get to school on time today (and every other day).

Hope you all have a lovely day. Winter snow/rain is predicted for us today.

6 comments:

sarah said...

Happy Birthday Mom!

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

Now, Marilyn, if you had not told us about the dust, we would never have known! ;)

HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY!!!

Hugs,
Liz

Anonymous said...

Dust? Dust! I know - I think I'll take a picture of this or that for the blog and ... well, it makes for cleaning stuff up that's for sure. But it's so much fun! Enjoyed your post again. Thanks! Jenn

Ann said...

Really like your collection. I do a lot of cleaning and moving to get my pics too.

Ann-tin and sparkle

bj said...

Thanks for sharing your amazing collection of hearts..Love them all !

Donna said...

I love your collection of hearts. I have many around my house and many are similar to yours.