Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Sunday, February 8, 2009



The WINNER is...Tina Marie. Congratulations! Your name literally jumped out of the Fenton compote that I bought for Sarah last weekend at the Salvation Army Thrift Store in Greeley. Please contact me so I can send your gift as soon as possible. I also need your wrist size, as your prize includes a bracelet made by me. Thank you to every one that left comments.

1 comment:

Tina Marie said...

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! Sarah sent me a note in LJ because I forgot to check back. Woooo Hoooooo!!! I'm so excited !!! :))

I'll e-mail you in a few minutes.