Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Prayers for Wally


I hope that those of you visiting me enjoy the beautiful "make-over" that Jan from Rose Haven did for me. If you need a make-over, just visit her blog and enter a drawing for one. She is also having a fun teacup drawing!

It has been difficult to be motivated to post anything since Wally hasn't been feeling the best lately. His health issues are wearing him down and I try not to worry, but I am my mother's daughter. Back pain is a constant for him, and dealing with side effects from the spinal injections, creates problems with his diabetes. Stress from all this brings a colitis attack. Then add depression (his) ...etc. Oh my, are blogs always happy things? Perhaps it is good for me just to share it and ask for prayers for healing his pains. We have had many, many answered prayers and I have always felt the power of God with me. Sometime I will share some of my blessings. For now, Marilyn

3 comments:

sarah said...

dad has been through a lot.

Gone said...

Marilyn...I added Wally to our Blog Prayer List...so we'll all be praying.

~Blessings,
Jan & Tom

Cindy said...

your blog design is adorable! I love green and lavender together!!