Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tulips in Bloom

I picked up two bunches of pretty tulips on a trip to town while taking care of my mom last week. One to take home for Sarah for Valentine's Day and the other a thank you for my SIL for letting me stay overnight with her while my brother was gone on a trip. (Much too hot in my mom's house for me to sleep).
With some warmer days recently most all of the snow here has melted. That moisture will help the spring bulbs bloom later this spring. A few of mine will be this lovely red, but most are shades of pink.
The time to work and play in the garden is getting closer! 
♥♫

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

So pretty! I can't wait to see the lovely daffodils :) Hugs to you, friend!

sarah said...

I can't wait for spring!

Donna said...

I can't wait either! I have Spring Fever :)
Hugs,
Donna

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh aren't those gorgeous!!! I know, my Mom keeps her house way tooooo warm too!

Carol

DeniseinVA said...

Your tulips are gorgeous. I love to see tulips in a vase. We usually keep our house a lot cooler than most :)

Annesphamily said...

So pretty! I love tulips! The red ones are gorgeous! It is very cold here but we turn the heat down when we sleep as it gets really hot.