Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dollie

This must be the reason I'm late with a birthday post for my baby. Thanks to Mo, here are the exact words I put on the birthday card on the 13th for her 31st birthday!
I always find the sweetest things that Mo generously shares. And it's lucky for me as I have no knowledge of how it all happens. Thanks, Mo!
To my baby:
Happy Birthday!

14 comments:

sarah said...

Thanks Mom! I had a great Birthday. :-D

Deanna said...

What a great age! Happy belated birthday to your sweet baby girl.
God bless you!
d

Donna said...

Happy Birthday to Sarah!!
Hugs,
Donna

Remington said...

Have a Happy Birthday Sarah!

Sandy Kessler said...

special

victorian parlor II said...

Happy b-day to your daughter! I loved your tea post-the food looks yummy! Thanks for stopping by for a visit at my blog:).

Blessings,

Kim

Al said...

A nice card, and a happy belated birthday to your 31-year-old baby!

mo said...

Happy Birthday sweet Sarah!

And always remember . . .

Godspeed and "don't blink".

*hugs*

mo

Unknown said...

Hi Marilyn!
So glad to have you visit...cant wait to see your version of my wreath!
Be blessed!
Lorena

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! First, thanks for reminding me of the words that were missing out of Zaccheus on my post. It just warmed my heart. THEN I realized I had thought you were someone else for some reason and saw it was you and that really made it better. You, the teacher. You, my blogging friend. You, who posted the card for your daughter. I am just beaming. That was fun. Happy Birthday to you and yours! (It's part your celebration you know!) And, okay, let's see, is this third or fourth? I went to check out Mo and wow, what a neat, neat website she has. Ooo-hoo. What a fun few minutes of time! Thanks Marilyn!

Kathy said...

This is so sweet! Beautiful! Love that phrase - Happy Birthday to your daughter :)
Kathy

Antiques And Teacups said...

I love the card! So cute! Thanks so much for visiting!
Ruth

DeniseinVA said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter, and have a lovely day Marilyn.

Rebecca Nelson said...

Happy LATE b-day to your girl!!! I'm always running late. My one weakness (of many!).

I'm not going to use real chalk on that sign. I'd do a bunch of work and my Miss K would surely mess it up with one swoosh of her little hand!

xoRebecca