Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Required morning attire!

I've put away my snow shovel for the winter season, but still needed my ear warmers for crossing guard duty on Monday morning! I just may need them again tomorrow.
If you need some of these for your tender ears, click on the picture for the ebay link.

5 comments:

Salmagundi said...

I know --- is it ever going to warm up? It's cold and rainy here today. I wore my winter coat to town this afternoon. Here's hoping the sun will shine on both of us tomorrow. Sally

sarah said...

i was so cold today! brr rain and hail here.

Remington said...

It still gets cold here too!

DeniseinVA said...

Those should keep you nice and warm Marilyn. Hope it's not too cold for you.

I wanted to thank you for stopping by my postcard request. Appreciate you considering it very much and my relative was delighted at the response to my blog post. His geography project for the children should be a great success thanks to nice people like you. Have a great weekend.

Kathy said...

Whew! Would I attract attention wearing these in my garden in 90+ degree weather - chuckling -
Fun reading the differences in weather etc... from bloggers!
Hope you have a great day,
Kathy