Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day

Yesterday I stayed in and watched it snow
BIG, FAT, FLUFFY FLAKES. However, they were a bit smaller in real time, because the shutter was slow! Most of the time our snow comes down sideways, with WIND.
My big boy doesn't mind the snow at all. He was watching me stick the camera out the back door. After I did my feeding chores, I stayed in the rest of the day.

Snow day today. No school. Just saw the road grader going by to work on the snowy roads. The problem is my driveway always gets closed in and I can't get out!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Hi!
We got our snow through out the night and it's snowing now.
So glad we got some.

A snow day fore sure.
d

ps
so glad to see a pic of you!

A Brit in Tennessee said...

You have LOTS of snow :)
So far we have five inches, but just south of us they have eleven !!
A day off from work, and everywhere is on skeleton staff, so I'm forced to enjoy it's beauty :)
Stay warm, and thanks for visiting my place :)
Hugs,
Jo
x

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello my dear friend,
So nice of you to stop by for tea. We got our share of snow over the weekend ourselves. As pretty as it is, I still prefer the green grass. I think the older I get, the more I mind the winter. But then, tea tastes especially nice on a cold snowy day! Enjoy your snow day and have a wonderful week. Stay warm and take care!

Blessings,
Sandi