Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Share Your Nativity Scene

I've found a party that I want to join this month. I'll be joining Lynn at Happier
Than a Pig in Mud
on December 14. Perhaps you'll want to join her, too. For more details click on the link or picture to visit our hostess.

Things are still dull around here, as school is keeping me busy. Thanksgiving vacation was wonderful, but still have projects to finish on Christmas break. This week we had rehearsal for our bells Christmas service and I have game duty for a High School basketball game. Saturday is a holiday tea party in Greeley at Houston Gardens. That will be the highlight of my week!

I would welcome your prayers for healing for my cousin's new granddaughter that was born with a hole in her heart. Addison Joy was in surgery for almost seven hours last Friday. I know how difficult it is to have a family member in critical care and would also like to ask for peace and comfort for Addison's mommy and daddy. Peace and love to you. ♥♫

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Have a pleasant week and may God bless you.

Have prayed for this little one and family.
d

Donna said...

Praying for baby Addison.
I hope you enjoy your weekend with the tea. You make me tired just reading ... you have been busy!
Hugs,
Donna