Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Colorless

My world has been colorless lately. Double click on the picture and you can actually see a blue dog tag on Buster!
Even my weathervane is OFF...the wind just turns it around even after I point things in the right direction. It should be pointing south.
You can tell we had a little snow. I want it to be really cold to finish off the rest of the flies that are still buzzing around in the house. And there will be huge grasshoppers in February and March, too, unless something kills them now. Like cold, wet weather, perhaps.

I do love my copper rain chain that I use as garden eye candy. I didn't even take these pictures, a friend of Sarah's came home with her and went out with the camera!
Haven't posted lately because who really wants to hear about a broken tooth, an air compressor that won't run, a car that is making a funny noise, a routine visit to the doctor, school projects, bell rehearsal (true pleasure), piles of laundry, and a messy house. Sarah fixed the air compressor, though--she showed me that it has an off and on button. Wally never shut it off, we just unplugged it until we needed it. She is such a genius!!

5 comments:

Salmagundi said...

We haven't had any snow yet, so I was happy to see yours. We need it so bad. I'm on a mission with the flies, too. Have a great week. Sally

Rebecca Nelson said...

Truthfully...the broken tooth, busted air compressor, a car with weird noises plus doctor visits, school projects, etc.... well...sounds like my CHILDHOOD! ahahhahahah

Love to you! YEP! It's ME!

xoRebecca

Joanne Olivieri said...

Love the shots. We are all excited here that the weather forecast over the weekend calls for snow above 2500 feet which means at the tips of some of our mountains. We NEVER see snow here so this is a treat.

Your shots are beautiful, colorless and all, I love them.

Deanna said...

Marilyn, So sorry about a broken tooth. Ouch.

Life gets too busy at times. How's about a cup of hot coffee and a chat?

Your snow pics are awesome. Looks like you did special feature on these snow pics.

We might get snow in a week! Maybe I will be ready for it then. My husband got our boiler in yesterday. Praise the Lord.

God bless you and have a sweet week.
d

My Cottage Charm said...

Hey Marilyn! Glad you liked my mantel...never thought about having a kitty to knock things over, I bet that's hard! Hope you can figure out something fun and unbreakable to do! lol
Have a great week my friend and I hope there's no more broken teeth, messed up compressors or funny car noises!
Love ya girlfriend!
HUGS
Missy