Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Majestic Eagle

On the way home from Wiggins, I spotted this eagle on top of the power pole! It was a miracle that the camera was in my purse and after halting on the highway and backing around and heading back to the perfect spot for snapping a photo or two, Sarah took some pictures for me.
She really didn't care for the way her mother pushed her out of the car to get the best pictures, but I LOVE seeing eagles close to home. A couple of semis drove past and the bird flew to the next pole down the road. We stopped again and he let us take more pictures.
The sighting was particularly nice for me since earlier in the week I had to deal with a population reduction of hundreds of starlings that died under and in the spruce trees in my yard. I did take pictures, but they are too horrid to post.

No comments: