Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Monday, July 27, 2009

From Yellow Beach Dog!

This package came in the mail last weekend. Inside was this lovely, lovely book!! I won it from Yellow Beach Dog.
I want to have a party when Wally comes home from the hospital. He's been fighting an infection, besides the complications from surgery that included a blood clot in his lung, the pneumonia, and his depression. This book will give me inspiration and it really lifted my sinking spirits! Thanks, MJ!

Now why is it that I loaded these pictures in reverse order so that they would come out like I wanted with the package first? I don't understand how this works and so many people have lots of pictures on a post. I usually only post one picture at a time as I am easily frustrated when I don't know all the shortcuts. So if anyone has a clue, please share it with me.

1 comment:

Kammy said...

Oh Marilyn, I am so sorry that Wally is still having a tough time! I hope he gets better soon, I bet he is ready to get home !
Hugs ~ Kammy