Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I LOVE READING!

PaperBackSwap.com - Our online book club offers free books when you swap, trade, or exchange your used books with other book club members for free.

I've loved books since I was in First Grade! I can remember the name of the reading series I had as a student at my first elementary school. Of course, some of those books are now on their way to becoming expensive collector's items!

After moving to a new farm near Wellington, I attended a four room country school house and I even remember my dear teacher's name. (Yes, we had indoor plumbing...) Checking out a stack of books from the children's area of the Fort Collins Public Library was also an important part of my life long love of books.

If you love books, check out Paper Back Swap!! It's a system with over 2,900,000 books and adding more titles everyday! Both Wallace and I look forward to receiving books in the mail and have mailed out more than 139 books since joining about 13 months ago.

No comments: