Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Three days, three trips


These poppies are from Macedonia from a friend's spring hike. She's there on a Peace Corp mission and has been sending out her pictures on Face Book. The hillside was covered with flowers and simply amazing!

The other day I tried posting, but with internet problems, the post got lost in never, never land. I had a cute title and was so proud of it. Oh well. Quite tired this morning after taking Mr. T.G. to the ER in Greeley Wednesday. (Is today Thursday? I'm losing track!!) Colitis is a bad word! He is still in ICU this morning, but feels so much better...thanks to his opium pump, or did he say morphine. I'm not thinking-just doing chores to catch up around here. Thank goodness for those poppies. I'm sure they are the blue ones that don't grow around here.

Oh, I guess I should explain the title. I don't have to drive far to get to school or to Safeway in Fort Morgan. However, when I have to make a trip to Greeley, it just wears me out. I shouldn't complain about the drive because we have several teachers that drive that far every day. Picking up bottles for lab samples, taking them back, making a quick trip to see my mom, and going to the ER made for three long trips. I've sort of decided that my max time in the car for any traveling is only about 2 hours. Going to Greeley takes more than an hour one way, plus there's road construction in several places that adds to travel time. Done whining.

No comments: