Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Iris Time and He's Home!





The iris seem to be a little late this year, but I do have several very pretty colors. Some I got at Iris 4 U in Denver. They have so many varieties and colors it boggles my mind. Then a couple varieties I just picked up at the local discount store. I really need to work the iris this summer because they got NO attention last summer after I broke my arm. So, as Mr. TG is recovering, I will be going out early in the mornings to clean out grass, etc., and get some new space cleared to put in more plants. Looks like I need some darker colors now that I have lots of pastels.

After six LONG days, Wally is home. His back surgery seems to have gone well. It's the colitis that about killed him...had to have a blood transfusion after losing so much blood and the pain (not his back) is horrendous. Today he just slept most of the time and won't eat because it hurts too much.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Glad your husband is home --