Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day



I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to the great dad in our lives, Grandpa Joe. He's always been the best dad, father-in-law, and grandpa. Actually, he's the only father-in-law I've ever had!

And in memory of my great daddy, here's the verse we used on his program at his celebration of life in 2004.

"For last night an angel of the God to whom I belong and whom I serve stood beside me." -- Acts 27:23

Both of these great men were farmers and we are proud to be their children.





No comments: