Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Flying Fast

Ever heard of the saying "Don't drive faster than your angel can fly"? That's what came to mind when I saw this blurry picture I took. Even though I should delete it, I didn't because it reminded me of a Monet painting. (Well, maybe if I cross my eyes!) If there's an award for the worst picture on a blog, I should be winning with this one.

So I guess it's time to slow down and enjoy life as it is, even if things are out of focus.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hi Marilyn,
That tornado looks pretty scary to me! I'm glad Mr.T.G. is out of the hospital.
Have a good weekend,
Carolyn

sarah said...

i can't imagine you crossing your eyes. you always told me to stop when i did mine 8-). i'm ready for a loooong nap. i got something cool at bed bath and beyond today for extra storage and those things so my bed doesn't slide around!

June said...

I love the picture. It does make me think of that saying about driving too fast. Funny post.
Smiles,
June