Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Puffy White

While driving home on Saturday I thought to myself that the puffy clouds and deep blue sky looked so much like a spring or summer sky!
Colorado is known for our beautiful blue skies
The ground/pasture is still brown so spring isn't here yet. But I can wish.
♥♫

8 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful blue skies!! I am wishing for Spring too! It has been beautiful here the last couple of days. Hope your week is wonderful :)
Hugs,
Donna

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Beautiful!! We have the possibility of more snow on Wed!!!! Thanks so much for your visits and I am sorry that it has taken me so long to get back to you!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

I don't know if it's age but I'm really starting to despise winter lol
I'm ok with it for a good month or so and then I'm completely done!
Gorgeous skies - but I want more than that LOL
XOXO

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I had forgotten how brown the grass got in the winter when I lived up north, it is almost miraculous that in a few months it will be so green again

Carol

Stephanie said...

Oh yes, there is such beauty in our Colorado skies :) I am always in awe when I look up and see such vivid blue. Beautiful pictures.

Hugs to you!

Annesphamily said...

We have snow! Drat! It is so cold! I hope it clears as Nick heads back to school tomorrow and his plane leaves at noon! So I will be very sad. There was a terrible accident at 104th and Washington and my kids witnessed the aftermath. People are nuts! An SUV was lying on its side! Duh! It's cold! It's snowing! Shut the area down for an hour or two!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Marilyn,
Thanks so much for all your visits and for your kind words!! It is good to be back in Blogland again!!
I also love the lacey Tussie Mussies!!

Hugs,
Deb

Deanna said...

Hello Dear Lady. Hope you're doing alright.

Our SUMMER hit today with temps in the 90s. Need a longer Spring.

The clouds are beautiful,
d