Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Monday, October 7, 2013

BLISS 5

Finding a calendar for my mom for Christmas is bliss. It's the first gift for this holiday!
Having a coupon for 50% off at Joann Fabrics to use on the calendar is bliss. Lang calendars have easy to see numbers and pretty flowers! Bonus bliss. It was such a good deal that the next day I decided I should get mine, too.
Shopping for a few necessities at Costco I found a Christmas garland that matches the tree Sarah and Alex got for me last year is bliss. I do love the sparkles and lights!
Bliss is enjoying our Indian Summer with warm days and cool nights. This blossom was a "bonus" as it was on the other side of the driveway and I had actually forgotten about this rose. It smells divine!
The fact that Sarah and Alex have a new address and are happy here is bliss. No, they didn't buy a new house, but are sharing this beautiful home with a friend. So you might hear more about Julie, the owner of the house. Julie and Sarah have been friends for a long time and she was Sarah's maid of honor. Buster, the grand-dog has adjusted nicely!
Celebrating my brother's birthday last week was also bliss. I also celebrated Sarah Josephine's birthday the night before. Delicious meals for both-- one in town and the other a feast that my mom made.
Celebrate each day and bliss will find you.
♥♫



6 comments:

Salmagundi said...

Great post! I see you are staying busy. Happy Fall. Sally

My Cottage Charm said...

Hello sweetness! Thanks so much for your comment on my magazine cover post. It was SOOOOO much fun! I can't even begin to tell you what a wonderful day that was! I never thought I would EVER get to experience anything like that..it was fabulous! People were staring at me when we went and took pics in the bookstore though...that was a little weird, but what was worse is when the clerk asked me why I had so many copies of the magazine reserved. I told her it was my dining room on the cover and she YELLS, "OH, you're FAMOUS!!!" I about melted into the floor! lol :) It was still fun though.
Hope you have a great week girlie!

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

I just love how you've acknowledged all those wonderful things in life that give you bliss. The little things and the big things - all are gifts from God. Enjoy your bliss, Marilyn!

Donna said...

You are staying busy and I know you are enjoying your retirement.
Love all the "Bliss"!
Hugs,
Donna

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Marilyn,
Love the garland!! Thanks so much for all your visits and kind words!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Deanna said...

Marilyn,
Celebrate each day and bliss will find you.....like this!

Blessings to you.
Thank you for all the sweet and kind comments. Love hearing from you,
d