Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

City Sights

We saw these cows on parade several years ago, but it is always fun to find them at their current location while we are out and about in Denver.
They were in the same area in front of an office building.
This pallet of flowers was at City Floral and the only project I would ever consider doing with a pallet. Pallets are not appealing to me since the wood is so rough.
This idea could change my mind about creating something with one, however. As always, thanks to Sarah and Alex for showing me the sights.
♥♫

5 comments:

Salmagundi said...

I need to check out City Floral - that pallet wall was beautiful! Glad you had a good Denver day, also. Sally

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

The pallet of flowers is really beautiful! I especially like that it fills so much vertical space!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh those cows are sooo funny, love the giraffe LOL. thank you for your kind comments on my sons graduation...Are you enjoying retirement yet?

Carol

Unknown said...

You have to admit, my pallet book case is pretty cool! If nothing else, it was fun making it and the gentleman who helped me out! ;0)

Annesphamily said...

A great post. Your love of flowers is so cool! I love all the colorful cheery flowers I see here. Thanks Marilyn!