Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Teaching

I do believe this has some truth to it. From Steve Spangler's FB.
Just thought I'd share on this blowy, snowy morning. Can't see out the patio doors as they are covered with snow that is blowing off the roof in the back. Wind is really picking up and will be drifting. Hope I can dig out with my shovel when the storm passes on to the east. Perfect spring break week weather--IF we were having a break this year. We're NOT. I do not count a Friday and a Monday a break--but we do finish school on May 16 to make up for this lack in our calendar this year. My goal is to be ready to check out EARLY on the 17th for the last time ever! I have retire"itis"--can't wait!!
♥♫
PS--Why do my last three posts have SNOW in their labels!!?
OH--I live in Colorado!

4 comments:

Annesphamily said...

HI Marilyn! We have lots of white stuff too! I hope you will pray for Nick. He is suppose to leave tomorrow for college, his break is over but the weather looks like it might hamper his flight to OKC! Cheaper than flying to Wichita! Sigh! So we are praying a lot!
Stay safe and warm! I know you are getting a snowy time out where you are too! Be safe! Hugs Anne

Deanna said...

Hi there!
We're being told it's going to snow over the week-end. I'm sooooo ready for 70 degree weather and blue skies.

May you have an awesome retirement! That isn't that far off.
All the best to you.
d

DeniseinVA said...

Great quote and oh wow Marilyn more snow? Do hope it starts warming up soon for you.

Donna said...

No Spring break? :( At least you will be finished with school before long. What do you have planned once you retire?
Hugs
Donna