Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

SUNDAY SNOW

Eight inches of snow fell overnight! Big BEAUTIFUL snowflakes, just like the ones that fall in the mountains. When I graduated from college my first teaching position was in Granby. In the winter the snow used to fall DOWN in big fluffy flakes. Most of the time out here on the plains, it comes in sideways.
This is one of my favorite "Christmas" trees in the yard. It has the shortest needles. I think it was called a Black Hills pine or spruce when I got it at a farm store's garden center. And it was only a one gallon pot about 12 inches tall. I start them small and watch them grow.

1 comment:

The creative housewife said...

No worries!
My last couple of weeks have kinda been like that too! idk what it is! But It needs to change hahahaha I just have had no motivation at all!
I'm hoping I snap out of it soon! :)
I seriously need to do some blogging and take some pictures of the few projects I have got done! I've mostly been cleaning! We get the other half of the carpets cleaned this weekend! And then I don't have to worry about it anymore :)
Hope your having a blessed day!
-Megan,