Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lazy Saturday


I should be outside working in the yard, but am being lazy. It's cloudy out, a perfect day for getting some grass out of the flower beds that were neglected last summer, and here I am. I've been mowing the pasture grass for an hour or two each day. It surrounds the house and yard and must be at least waist high in some places because of all the rain we've had so far this month. We try to get it mowed so it's not a fire hazard when it turns brown later in the summer. I'm thinking we need sheep, but there's not a fence around here to keep them in.

1 comment:

Kammy said...

Hi Marilyn,
Nice post about your father in law....I love my father in law too....
I am sorry to hear that you had to take your tough guy back to the hospital...hope he didn't have to stay...hope you didn't have to drive clear to Loveland....I will keep you guys in my prayers for better days ahead !
Hugs ~ Kammy