Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Bells

"What Child is This?" and "O, Come All Ye Faithful" were our two songs we played during the service this second Sunday of Advent. Although we have a fabulous director, notice how none of us look up! We concentrate so hard to keep together in the right place. This is literally the most demanding thing I've ever done--I only play the piano by myself and was never in band in high school back in the dark ages. I'm the second one from the right in green.

All the scenery is for the drama "Beyond the Star" and makes the sanctuary look like a small village of long ago.

I saw this ornament somewhere in blog land and wish I had one just like it. Peace to you all.

2 comments:

sarah said...

i didn't think you'd post about bells. you looked so surprised that i brought the camera to church! the music was beautiful. :-)

Kammy said...

Hello Marilyn ~
I am catching up again on reading your blog..I have to say those eagle pictures are wonderful ! I wish I could hear your bells, I bet they are beautiful ! Do you have mounds and mounds of snow ??? We have a TON !
Hugs and Yes, Jesus is the reason for the Season, Amen !
Kammy