Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More Christmas

Here's another of my instant decorations...a wreath with my thimble ornaments that I've collected. If I see one, it looks like I have a few more spots to fill in. Many are Hallmark ornaments and I'm only missing one in the series. Others were added over time.
My thoughtful friend that gifted me with the wall hanging, also found these cuties last year at a fabulous church sponsored craft show. The members decorate the whole building and have a special room for sharing many Nativities. I just love that display! Getting ours out is still on my list.

These two join many others I have in my kitchen all year long. I am a story book/character collector and they fit right in!

2 comments:

Bernideen said...

Your looking very festive here!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Marilyn, thank you for your lovely comments! It's bloggers like you who keep me inspired to keep on blogging. I love it and all of you!