Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas III

I really am trying to clean off the kitchen table! The makings for this wreath have been on a pile on the surface for over a week.

Got it put together and it's ready to take to the best set of parents I could ever have, other than my own. I found the wreath hanger at Hobby Lobby this week .
If I get really busy today, I could actually make up another wreath with the angel ornaments I've collected each year since Sarah was small. Here's 2009 "China Rose" that will join the 21 others. Or, maybe I will bake with Sarah, who is impatiently waiting for me to join her! TTFN!


The table...I've got to clean the table...no distractions!!

2 comments:

Bernideen said...

Hi Marilyn: I am right behind you! See my blog today for a great Christmas punch recipe! Keep warm - it's colder today!

Deanna said...

Dear Marilyn,
A very Merry Christmas to you!
You have made a lovely wreath...absolutely beautiful!!!

I have a diningroom table to clear off this week-end. It just seems to keep catching stuff. Hahahaha.

If I don't get back to your place this week, please know that I am thinking about you and wishing you all of God's best. May you have a blessed, blessed Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

You take care and God Bless you,
d