Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ornaments and Trees

These cute ribbon ornaments came from my 100th post winner, Megan. I admired them on her blog and was surprised when Sarah opened her package from her swap partner, (Megan!), and that she included something for me!! My partner from that swap hasn't sent anything, yet. :-(


Sarah and a friend, also a Sarah, went to our local Vision of Trees one Saturday. I love cardinals, but there aren't any in this part of Colorado, so all of ours are just decorations. These two pictures were just about the best ones taken that day, as we seem to be having a lot of earthquakes during photo sessions. We need a new camera! Or is it just the person that is pressing the button on the camera?! ;)
The soft glow from the lights on this tree is just heavenly. Different groups decorate the trees for the club that sponsors the event.

Now I need a snow day, but it didn't happen today. All we have is cold, and more COLD!! and the wind that makes it bitter cold. Maybe a personal day soon??!!

1 comment:

The creative housewife said...

Aww I'm so sorry your ornament swapper has not sent you anything! :(
I'm so sorry I have not been on here sooner to tell you think you for all the wonderful goodies you sent me! I loved them! it's just been so busy around here! ahh the joys of Christmas! :)
I'm so glad you liked ur ornaments! :)
I need to really get a blog with some pictures on it for the stuff you sent me and some of my Christmas decorations! Hoping that next week will slow down after our Christmas party! :)
Stay warm! have a very blessed afternoon!
-Megan.