Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Enchantment

It was a total surprise! The pink flowers were only the decoration on a sweet gift bag I received.
Look closer...there's a tea infuser with some VERY pretty beads attached!
It was made especially for me!! Why? My name was selected by  
Sheri at Prim Rose Hill.
The beads are exquisite and I am loving this pretty gift!! The lamp work bead has my very most favorite colors and the sparkle in the Swarovski crystals is brilliant. The pearls and spacers add to its beauty, too.
Thank you, thank you, Sheri!! I'm getting out my Darjeeling, the champagne of tea, and my favorite cup to enjoy some quiet time. Bliss...
♥♫


11 comments:

Salmagundi said...

Congrats! That's a great gift. Sally

Remington said...

Beautiful gift!

Prim Rose Hill ©2008-2020 said...

I'm so glad you like it Marilyn! I hope you enjoy many cups of tea with it! :)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Congratulations, aren't bloggers the best!

Carol

Jan Hermann said...

How pretty Marilyn! What a gift!

Funny thing about those "messages", huh?

~Blessings,
Jan ♥

Donna said...

Perfect for you! Doesn't it make your day when you win something so gorgeous.
Hugs,
Donna

Jan said...

Marilyn, I really like your blog and have nominated you to receive the Liebster Award! Please check my blog for today's posting where I give details and instructions (www.fleaChic.blogspot.com) Congratulations! -- Jan Morrow

Robin's Nesting Place said...

How cute! I collect tea cups and tea pots and love anything to do with tea! That tea infuser is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Wow - that's beautiful! What a neat idea - gosh - so many creative thinkers out there! Every time I see an infuser I miss the one I had years ago - a little teapot on a tray - have no idea where it went!

I see another post of yours and am wondering what it's about. I'll have to go check it in a sec.

School back in session up there?

Take care! Hugs! Jenn

Annesphamily said...

Hi Marilyn! Your beautiful gift is just exquisite! I love my blue tea cup from you and always treasure it! Have you on my mind whenever I sip my tea!

Holly said...

Hi Marilyn~
Isn't it fun to win a giveaway and such a fun and beautiful one at that!! I know you will enjoy it!
Blessings!
Holly