Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Purity

The morning light was amazIng! Very early before the sun could come up over the tree tops I let Buster out before the bugs started flying around and darting in and out of the flowers.
The cool air felt good and the white petunias were so pure and clean. Made my soul happy.
♥♫

10 comments:

Donna said...

One word ... GORGEOUS!
Hugs,
Donna

Salmagundi said...

Your petunias look wonderful! Mine have been eaten by bugs - hopefully they will come back! Mike has been through the boxes and took what he wanted. He has inherited the family saver gene - I feel for my grandchildren when they inherit Uncle Mike's stuff as he loves paper stuff like maps, brochures, and scientific stuff, etc. He really has collected some neat stuff, however. Have a good week. Sally

Flat Creek Farm said...

So beautiful! I saw you had left a comment at Karen's Over the Backyard Fence.. and I saw "Barn Quilts" which captured my attention. Come visit sometime! -Tammy @ Flat Creek Farm

Deanna said...

Beautiful flowers to enjoy....so very pretty.
Hope your summer is going well,
d

Rose H (UK) said...

Beautiful Marilyn - I just love blue and white :o)

Al said...

Mornings and flowers like that are good for the soul. To answer your question, there are companies that specialize in restoring buildings, and they did a good job in our office. There was a little smoke smell on Monday, but by Tuesday even that was gone.

My Cottage Charm said...

So lovely! :) I love mornings like that...when the air feels crisp, clean and clear!
Oh...my frames...the whole reason I HAD to have them is because they were round! Those are just so hard to find! :)
Have a wonderful week!
Missy

My Cottage Charm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Cottage Charm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeniseinVA said...

And this post made my soul happy. That's a gorgeous photo and how I love to get up in the morning and take a walk outside when the air is cool. Makes me feel good all over. Have a great week!