Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Santa's List

The mail carrier has been bringing me boxes from two dear blogging friends that had drawings recently. And will be stopping AGAIN with another box!
Yes, you counted correctly...
THREE times a winner!
Me!!
This folded fabric ornament was lovingly made by Donna from Sugar, Spice, and Southern Life. Her handiwork is absolutely exquisite! She told me there are a lot of pins, but I couldn't see any pin heads as they are cleverly hidden. Perfect points--I know it's difficult to see since I seem to still be on the "outs" with my phone/camera/pictures. Donna has so many great projects that she shares on her blog. Click on her name and be inspired! Thank you, dear friend.
The second box to arrive held this gorgeous handmade silk posie from Dana in Georgia. If you go visit Lambs and Ivy Designs you will be drooling... . I've been so blessed by both bloggers! I love it!! Thank you!
And Anne tells me her husband drew my name out of the hat for her blog anniversary post at her Phamily Blog. So you know there will be something else arriving soon!

It's been quite a week because my Secret Santa box also arrived. Will devote a separate post just for the party! Have a good week.

And a special note for Remington...I listened to the last 13 seconds of the big game and I know how disappointed you are.♥♫

11 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

How absolutely lovely Marilyn, such pretty and heart-warming gifts.

Kerrie said...

Hello Marilyn, It's been such a long time since I stopped by your blogspot. Please forgive me, I am still on your followers list, but I was having a lot of problems with blogger for a while there. I almost gave up. So glad I didn't.

Well my dear friend, I hope you are keeping healthy and that life is been good to you.

I love the goodies you received in the mail! Very talented ladies!

I also love the vintage pictures! I seem to be falling in love more and more with vintage things lately.

Have a wonderful week Marilyn. All God's Best, Kerrie

Rose H (UK) said...

Such wonderful, caring gifts Marilyn. Aren't blog friends fantastic!
Best wishes
Rose H

Donna said...

Marilyn,
You deserve each and every gift you receive dear friend!
Love the vintage images you have posted! So pretty :)
Hugs,
Donna

Deanna said...

Good for you, Marilyn!!!!
Congrats on these wins.
That's awesome.

Have a super week and I'm hoping for snow at Christmas.
d

Shannon@Cozy Home Scenes said...

Hi Marilyn, this is my first time to your blog. I found you after seeing a comment that you left on another blog about having gingerbread kids out all year. Well, you are just the lady I want to invite to share them on my Gingerbread Party. It goes until Dec 12th. If you are interested see details on my blog. Would love to see your gingerbread items.

You must be a lucky lady to win such nice gifts from lovely bloggers. I haven't been that lucky, yet. Maybe soon.
Shannon@ Cozy Home Scenes

i beati said...

sharing has no boundaries lovely gestures

sarah said...

the silk posie is my favorite of your winnings. if it goes missing you know who has it. ;-)

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

That's great news, Marilyn. Christmas is coming early for you and so are those frigid temps. Yikes! Stay warm....
- susan

Annesphamily said...

Let me know if the UPS delivered your package. I have a tracking number and will check on it. You received some lovely wins! Lucky Marilyn! Perhaps a lottery ticket is in your future too!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Well, a big Congratulations on all those wins, Marilyn! I have been a recipient many times and it does make one feel very blessed. Thank you for your visit, my friend, and your nice comment. Wishing you a delightful weekend and...

Christmas blessings,
Sandi