Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Monday, February 7, 2011

One Verse. 6

17 The LORD your God in your midst,
The Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing.”

Zephaniah 3:17

8 comments:

Donna said...

I am so glad HE is in my midst!
Hugs,
Donna

Remington said...

Very comforting....

Linda Stubbs said...

Beautiful! Thanks for coming by! Thank you for praying for Vitaliy. WE are so excited!!!!

Hugs sweet friend, Linda

mo said...

This is a beautiful verse. I like the part where it says He will quiet you with His love.

Lovely.

*hugs*

Bill said...

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for sharing this uplifting verse. The words offer comfort and hope in the often-chaotic world in which we live.

Unknown said...

Beautiful verse, Marilyn!

Thanks so much for visiting me and taking the time to leave me your sweet and funny comment! You are a darling!

Cheers, Blessing & Hugs!

Tina

My Cottage Charm said...

Hello my sweet friend Marilyn! :) Wish you lived closer so we could hang out...I'd even let you snuggle and kiss sweet pea!LOL :)
I love the verse you have posted today.....so glad HE's in my midst! :)
Hey, did I ever tell you that my hubby lived in Colorado for a while? He lived in Longmont...I bet it's so much different now than when he lived there. He was there when he was in the 3rd and 4th grade. :) He went out as Timmy and came back TJ. lol
Have a great day!
Hugs
Missy

Cher' Shots said...

What a comforting verse! Thanks for sharing it.
'hugs from afar'