Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

One Verse. 5

7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:7 (New International Version, ©2011)

4 comments:

Remington said...

And I am so thankful for that....

Kammy said...

Amen !

Unknown said...

Beautiful. He is always in my heart.
Giving me understanding even in troubled times..Like now..
~Shirley

Unknown said...

Looks like you have another Shirley who visit's you! I will sign my name as Shirley & Cupid so you know who is who! Hope you don't mind. Been a while since I stopped in and I feel bad that I dont have enough tme to visit a whole lot of friends..But, I will come by to see you when I can..
If I miss the chance before the big celebration( you know..V-Day) I want to wish You a Happy Valentines Day..straight from my heart!
Hugs,
Shirley & Cupid...