Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Barn Quilts #2

This red, white, and blue quilt is on the back of the paint store in our downtown area, as was my first quilt. The shading makes it look so real!
I took a picture of the business logo and am including it here because they are also the paint sponsor for Morgan County Barn Quilts. I do love my home town and like to promote the businesses!
Driving around town one day, Sarah and I spotted several more that I plan to photograph soon.

3 comments:

sarah said...

i can't wait until you do yours!

Jen said...

Are you going to do one? This is one sharp block. I'm going to have to draft it and make one!

My Cottage Charm said...

Love the painted quilt, it looks so real! I'm glad you liked spring wreath, I just have some serious spring fever comin' on! LOL Hope you have a nice weekend! :)