Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

We had snow early Monday morning, so when I went out to leave for school, this is what I saw. My tulips were covered with snow, and it was April 25!


Later in the week I took this picture:


And today, the tulips are looking very pink and happy. With the cool weather we are having, they will last longer. It seems like we are either COLD or HOT and go from winter to summer in a day or two.


Of course, Sarah had to upload the pictures I took on her camera and file them for me, but I got them onto the blog. AFTER moving the codes I have them in the order I wanted them to be shown in. I don't get how the sequence I wanted wasn't what appeared in my first preview. But, I got it fixed!

No comments: