Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Tulips


These are the pink tulips I've been taking pictures of the last week or so. They really are bright inside and such a surprise since one would expect delicate pink inside! Yesterday Sarah and I got some cleaning done in the garden while the sun was out. The news said we've had six weekends in a row that have been cool and wet. I sure was thankful for her help because my broken arm last summer really put a damper on my garden activities.

1 comment:

Kammy said...

Welcome Neighbor ! I haven't lived in Colorado
all of my life, but more then half...I live
North of Fort Collins - out in the boondocks
and have for 20 years - which is just almost
1/2 of my life (wow I just realized that this
is the longest I have lived in one house ) Love
to see your blog with pictures I can relate to -
like snow in the spring, ya know it is SPRING,
LOL ~ Hugs, Kammy